Many of our past students are applying to colleges and universities across the country and around the world! When completing these applications, you may need to request a transcript, obtain your syllabi, and know the JHU Course Number for the course(s) you took. Learn more below.

Transcript Request, Course Numbers, and Syllabi

Step 1. Visit the website of the JHU Office of the Registrar for information on how to obtain a copy of your transcript. All transcripts are issued through the Johns Hopkins Office of the Registrar, not through the Hopkins Engineering Innovation office.

Step 2. You may be asked to provide a six-character Hopkins ID; to find this ID, log into JHU SIS and look in the upper-right corner of the screen. If you are not able to access your Hopkins ID, please enter six zeroes “000000.”

Step 3. Students who request electronic transcripts will need to identify the school that they attended. Please select “undergraduate” under Johns Hopkins University, School of Arts, Sciences & Engineering; school code 002077-02.

If you have questions, please complete the Office of Student Enrollment and Account Management (SEAM) online form or call 410-516-8080.

When transferring the credits from an EI course, you may be asked for the full name and course number; please use the information below.

Explore Engineering Innovation (EEI)

EEI Course Number: EN.500.110

Course Title on Transcript: What is Engineering – Summer

Explore Engineering Innovation – Online (EEI – Online)

EEI (Online) Course Number: EN.500.109

Course Title on Transcript: What is Engineering Online – Summer

Biomedical Engineering Innovation (BMEI)

BMEI Course Number: EN.500.130

Course Title on Transcript: Biomedical Engineering Innovation

Sustainable Energy Engineering (SEE)

SEE Course Number: EN.800.102