Application Review: Deadlines and Decisions
We only review completed applications. For an application to be complete, we must have received the following:
- Online application and application fee
- Teacher recommendation
- Your official high school transcript, including the most recent grades for classes that you are currently taking
- Parent/Guardian financial information if you are applying for financial assistance
Notices of missing items are sent to the email address you entered on your application. It is your responsibility to ensure that all materials are sent and received by the required deadlines. Please check your spam folder.
Notification and Confirmation of Admission
How Will I Know If I’m Admitted?
Your completed application will be reviewed on a rolling admission schedule. As with any rolling admission process, more spots are available earlier than later, so complete your application early. Decisions will be released within three weeks of receiving all required parts (see above) of the application, often sooner.
We will accept applications until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 19 for programs and locations with space remaining. There are special deadlines for the following application types:
- February 24: First deadline for all applications.
- March 24: Final deadline for international students taking an in-person course who will require a visa.
- May 5: Final deadline for students living outside the contiguous US who are taking an online course. We want to ensure you have time to receive your lab kit.
- May 19: Final deadline for all other applications.