Engineering Innovation would like to thank the following sponsors for their support of our programs. Their financial contributions allow us to provide need-based scholarships to qualified students.
- AES Electrical, Inc
- American Council of Engineering Companies – Maryland
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks – Westminster Elks Lodge #2277
- Frederick County Workforce Development Board
- Frederick County Workforce Services
- Harrisburg Public Schools Foundation
- Horton Mechanical Contractors
- JF Fisher, Inc.
- Johnson, Mirmiran, and Thompson
- Lockheed Martin
- Maryland Association of Engineers
- Northrop Grumman
If you are interested in supporting need-based scholarships for qualified students to participate in one of our courses, please visit our donation page.