Join other high school students in this challenging summer program where you’ll learn how to apply math and science concepts to practical engineering exercises.
- ALL Engineering Innovation students at the Clark State Community College location receive full scholarships that cover all program costs including the application fee, tuition, lunches, and a trip to the Johns Hopkins University campus in Baltimore.
- For more information about the program at Clark State Community College and application fee waiver instructions, please contact Kanesha Scott at email@example.com.
What is Engineering Innovation?
- Hands-on labs, team projects, and exciting competitions
- Course topics in chemical, civil, electrical, materials, and mechanical engineering
- A Johns Hopkins University freshman engineering course
- Opportunity to earn college credit
Details about This Location
- All Engineering Innovation students at this location receive full scholarships that cover all program costs including the application fee, tuition, lunches, and a traip to the Johns Hopkins University campus in Baltimore.
- This is a commuting site only (there are no residential facilities).
- A maximum of 24 students will be enrolled.
- Clark State Community College is located at 570 East Leffel Lane, Springfield, Ohio.
Need more info? Please see below for more site-specific information. You can also review the application materials needed to apply, the eligibility requirements, and our program description.
The Clark State group visited the JHU – Homewood campus on July 12, 2017.
570 East Leffel Lane
Springfield, OH 45505
- Course Dates: June 18 – July 20
- Time: Monday – Friday; 9 AM – 3 PM
- No class on Wednesday, July 4th
Dr. Cherish Lesko
Dr. Lesko is a Professor at Cedarville University . She is returning for her third summer.
Dr. Mark Brooks Hedstrom
Dr. Brooks Hedstrom is a science teacher at Oakwood High School. He is returning for his second summer.
Site Specific Information
Information will be sent to enrolled students in June.
Commuting students are permitted to park in all parking lots since student parking is free of cost at Clark State Community College for students, faculty and staff.
All students will receive a Clark State Community College student ID card. This ID card will ensure access to the libraries, computer labs and dining hall during regular operating hours.
Students have access to the Springfield City Area Transit (SCAT) public transportation. SCAT runs daily from 9a.m.-5p.m. and can take students to Clark State Community College to and from many locations within city limits near the campus. For more information contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.